Electricity – 6th Class
Energy and Forces
- Learn about electrical energy
- Investigate current electricity by constructing simple circuits
- Engage children in a fun, challenging construction which can be used for quizzing others.
- Questioning – Asking questions about electricity that will identify problems to be solved and help in drawing conclusions and interpreting information
- Predicting – Offering suggestions (hypotheses) based on a number of observations as to the likely results of investigations.
- Investigating and experimenting – designing, planning and carrying out simple circuits and comparing results of various experiments. Using these experiments and knowledge to create a working quiz.